Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Welcome world.. this is my blog, my journey, my life. Told by me.

I am 26 years old. Currently living in Kansas City Missouri. I have a great job for insurance company.I also have my cosmology license. I do hair on the side for my friends and family. It's my number one love! I love living on my own.

I currently had lap-band done on January 5, 2010. What a life changing event! Best decision I have EVER made in my life. I go for my first fill on February 17th. I am super excited, I can't wait. So far I have lost 25 pounds and managed it keep it off, between working out everyday except Sunday's for 45 mins and changing up my eating habits. I am ready to take lap band on full charge.

I will be posting about everything on here.. come back to see more!!

0 comments: